Student Enrolment Information
2025 Prep Enrolment Information
The Department of Education has a statewide Foundation (Prep) enrolment timeline. If you wish enrol a student in years 1-6, please complete the application form below and submit to the school office.
Information on how to find, enrol, and start a child in your care at a school in Victoria is available on the Victorian government website.
The timeline advises families when and how to enrol their child into Foundation (Prep) at a Victorian government primary school, including Mil Park Heights Primary School.
You can find information and resources about the enrolment timeline at: Enrolling in Foundation (Prep).
You will be able to apply to enrol your child in Foundation (Prep) 2025 at Mill Park Heights Primary School from 15 April 2024.
What you need to do:
- To learn more about our school and the enrolment application process please book a school tour throughCompass Tix on our website or phone the office on 9436 8866.
- Download the Foundation (Prep) enrolment information pack from Enrolling in Foundation (Prep)
- Submit an Application to Enrol in a Victorian Government School for Foundation (Prep) by Friday 26 July 2024.
- We will assess eligibility to attend based on our school zone and the Department’s Placement Policy (see the School zones section below for more information)
- You will be notified of the outcome of your application between Monday 29th July – Friday August 23rd, 2024.
- Submit the enrolment pack and additional required documents.
- Take part in enrolment information and transition sessions during Term 4, 2024
- Your child will start Foundation (Prep) from Wednesday 29th January 2025.
Enrolment applications submitted after 28 July 2024 will be processed by our school as they are received, in accordance with the department’s Placement Policy
The first years of your child’s education are vital ones. Making the right choice of school is crucial for education to be truly effective, it is most important that parents and school work closely together to support a child’s learning.
You need to feel comfortable that the school you choose will provide the approaches to education and the type of climate and facilities you want for your child.
I look forward to meeting with you, showing you our first class facilities and answering any questions you may wish to ask about our school and its programs before you make this vital decision.
contact school office to book a tour: 03 94368866