ACKNOWLEDGEMENT OF COUNTRYMill Park Heights Primary School respectfully acknowledge the Traditional Owners of the land we stand on, the Wurundjeri peoples. We pay our respects to Elders, past, present and emerging.
Our students will be critical and creative thinkers who are resilient and valuable contributors to a global society.
To ensure high quality instruction that maximises the individual potential and growth of all students.
Term Dates 2023
Term 1: 30 January (Students start) to 6 April
Term 2: 24 April to 23 June
Term 3: 10 July to 15 September
Term 4: 2 October to 20 December
Curriculum Days 2023
- Monday 24th April – Student Free Day. (Whole School Professional Practice Day)
- Thursday 25th May – Curriculum Day – Student Free Day
- Wednesday 16th August – Curriculum Day – Student Free Day
- Monday 6th November – Student Free Day
- Friday December 8th – Curriculum and Assessment Day Student Free Day
Public Holidays 2023
New Year’s Day
Sunday 1 January & Monday 2 January
Australia Day Holiday
THursday 26 January
Monday 13 March
Friday 7 April
Sunday 9 April
Monday 10 April
Sunday 25 April
Monday 12 June
Friday before the AFL Grand Final
Friday 29 September
Tuesday 7 November
Monday 25 December
Tuesday 26 December
RESPECT, RESPONSIBILITY, HONESTY & TRUST, CARE & COMPASSION, PERSONAL BEST AND TEAM WORK
Mill Park Heights is on Instagram. Follow us for all the latest photos, news and more!